Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fusion

 

All those who have seen my MSN nick for the past week or so, have been ever constantly wanting to know what Fusion is...

Well here goes the brief:

Fusion: a Program about art in all its aspect and how its fused in modern day culture especially the east (where i am) and Islam (My faith) all in an artistic package of critique and some humor.

The program will be 15 min tops.. every week around the year Inshallah. Tackling Fresh Artistic topics (music, graphics, exhibitions -- U name it.. and some times figures from the M.E area... ) all fused with their relation to Faith and how Faith affects or effects them..

I hope by this step i can show.. how seriously grave and empowering faith can be.. if Understood and used properly...

Inshalla I'm endowed with the proper force to present this.

Until the first episode i ask for your prayers.

Yours Hadi Chatila

1 comment:

Yusuf said...

Asalam alaikum,

I can't wait. HURRY MAN!

Counter

Website counter